Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – sodebur.es will not link the stored data with your personal data in the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- _gid: It is used to distinguish users. Duration: 1 day.
- PHPSESSID: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. Duration: It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- cookielawinfo-*: cookie configuration of the banner and acceptance of cookies.
Cookies de terceros: The sodebur.es website may use third-party services that, on behalf of sodebur.es, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14305?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- IOS: Settings – Select Safari – Privacy and Security – Block Cookies
- Android: Start the browser application – Click on the menu button – Select the option Settings – Content Settings – Check or uncheck Accept Cookies.
- Windows Phone 8: Go to settings – Applications – Select Internet Explorer – Advanced settings – Accept all, block some or block all.